Monday, February 1, 2010

Update from the owners

To all of our extended Smyrna Bowling Family…thanks so much for the thoughts, prayers, comments, and offers to help us during this trying time! Roy & Sue are strengthened by the show of support this community has already given. We are all working very hard to do what we can to reopen as quickly as possible, but this will be a slow process. The damage was quite extensive, and we are still in the beginning stages of repair. Please stay tuned with us as we will give updates every few days to keep all informed.




I want to personally say thank you to all who have called me, emailed me, and commented on this blog and facebook. If you want to follow me I am on facebook and have a group for the bowling center just add me , mark gunn and go to my info page to see the group and add the group to follow us and show support thanks again gang and we will see you soon!

No comments: