Monday, February 1, 2010

today's update

Ok everyone. I went into the center and man it really is worse than I thought. Sue B. told me that it's going to probably be 3 weeks before we can reopen with 36 lanes. This will be like it was back before we expanded. Everyone on leagues is going to have to understand that we are working really hard to get things back... up and running. Once we do the leagues will be worked out from there. I didn't get much info from them because they were busy with Insurance and builders today. I will keep up dating as I can. I am not working right now so if anyone has something I can do to earn alittle mone let me know. There are others also needing work for a temp job. thanks much!!See More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark,

This is Cricket from TILV... I have jobs available! Please call me at 793-7787 or drop me an email at gldennis@comcast.net. Seeing as how I am a "night owl" as well, please wait until after 10 am to call me.

Hope to talk to you soon!
Cricket

Nick and Lisa said...

Thanks for the update. My family and I are in the el Cheapo league and can't wait to get back on the lanes. Best wishes and I hope everyone can make it through this tough time.