Wednesday, September 12, 2007

To be auctioned off on Sept 28TH...


This bowling ball is Brandon Brewers very first ball he ever bowled with and he gave it to me tonight to be auctioned off. This shows us that this young man really has a heart and he wants to do everything he can to help. He is going to be here the night of this fundraiser and I want everyone to know his spirits are high. He is such a great young man. People please contact me if you have any questions about this fundraiser and join us for 6 hours of bowling.

I also have some items being donated by the Titans cheerleaders that are signed so you now must really show up and try to win these items.


PLEASE READ THE REST OF THE BLOG TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT BRANDON BREWER AND THIS FUNDRAISER!!!

I will be posting the silent auction bid sheets this next week in the bowling center so everyone has a chance to put in a bid!!!

No comments: