Monday, August 6, 2007

bowling for Brandon Brewer.....

Coming up on Sept. 28th , a Friday night, we will be holding a fundraiser for Brandon Brewer and hope that everyone will attend this fun filled evening. This teenage boy needs everyone to show him some support and help him and his family with all those crazy bills that come along with being sick. On this special night we will be selling tickets for $20.00 each with at least half the proceeds going to him and his family so the more tickets we sell the more money we will raise...this will include opening bowling from 12am till 6am. So I want everyone to make plans to come and join us and help a special young man out! I will be getting the tickets for this event this week so if your interested in helping you can leave me a message and I will hold you one of the first tickets. I am having 300 tickets printed up but can get more printed if we need more, which i hope we can sell way more than just the 300. reserve your tickets by leaving me a message on here or by email me at bearroller9640@yahoo.com. also if you cant make it then just buy a few tickets and the money you pay from that wil go directly to him and his family.

thanks alot peeps and hope to see you there!!!



UPDATE: i AM ALSO GOING TO HOLD A SILENT AUCTION SO ANYONE THAT WANTS TO DONATE ITEMS TO BE AUCTIONED OFF PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

No comments: